Our power system transformation resources span policy, deployment, infrastructure, and analysis. View these collections:
- Distributed Generation Regulation Library
- Clean Energy Ministerial Resources
- Additional resources.
Clean Energy Ministerial Resources
The 21st Century Power Partnership works with the Clean Energy Solutions Center to provide members with a robust collection of resources that covers these areas and more.
Search the collection by keyword or by country, or review expert-recommended resources in key topic areas.
The Power Partnership also leverages resources and creates synergies across other Clean Energy Ministerial (CEM) Initiatives including the foundational partners:
- International Smart Grid Action Network (Visit ISGAN site)
- Multilateral Solar and Wind Working Group (MSWWG)
- Global Superior Energy Performance (GSEP) Partnership
- Super-Efficient Equipment and Appliance Deployment (SEAD) Initiative
- IRENA's and the Clean Energy Ministerial's Global Atlas for Solar and Wind
- Regulatory Assistance Project library